Why Choose Me
Committed to the protection of the client’s constitutional rights and freedoms, respect for their individual circumstances and dedicated to the guidance of each individual through the complicated and sometimes frightening justice system.
What Sets Me Apart
- I have practiced law for over 33 years.
- I have both a J.D. and a Masters degree in Criminal Law.
- Certification as a Specialist in Criminal Law by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- I have held various positions at legal organizations and associations, including director of the Criminal Lawyers’ Association of Ontario.
- I will, in appropriate cases, represent individuals and corporations on a pro bono basis for worthy causes.
American Lawyer and Writer